Wednesday, November 17, 2010
I welcome everyone to my blog. I have experience with relaxation exercises in my personal life. My son has special needs and things are always stressful. I take stress management classes through my current employer, exercise daily and take deep breathes, try to eat healthy, the one thing I need more of is sleep. One thing that has helped me the most is doing a spiritual daily devotion, I start the day off right and I am learning to stay calm in trials and troubles, have better understanding of myself and healing from the past. I need this class for a grade, but to me I am taking it for my benefit and transformation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Angela,
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are on the right path. I can relate to the sleep issue. I am hoping this class helps me to learn to relax more, I am not very good at it.
It is great you do daily devotionals. While I have always tried to do them something always interferrs. I'm sure you can relate to too much to do and too little time. I agree that sleep is always the part that suffers.
ReplyDeleteGood choice. Have you ever just followed what ever you are feeling and just trust it will take care of you? That is how I returned to college and how I choices my major in Health and Wellness. It fell right ito my hands and I am loving every minute of it. Stay focuse and keep an open mind.
ReplyDelete